We have taken the greatest care in presenting correct, complete and up-to-date information on our website. The website includes statements concerning the future, reflecting the view of Dexdyne Limited at the time in which the statements were given. Ensuing events can diverge greatly from these statements, as the course of events is subject to a wide range of influences. Information provided is supplied without any liability. We maintain absolutely no intention of updating previously made statements concerning the future, but we nevertheless reserve the right to change or update all information presented here at any time without further notice.
2. Referrals and links
We do not assume any liability for the content of external sites linked with our site, including links provided in our website. We have no influence on the content of such sites and they do not represent the opinion of Dexdyne Limited.
3. Copyrights and trademarks
Texts, images, graphics, sound, animations, charts and videos as well as the layout thereof are subject to copyright protection and other protective laws. The reproduction, alteration, transmission or publication of this website in part or in its entirety, except for personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited in all possible forms. The reproduction and use of information and data, which are expressly offered for downloading, is expressly permitted for personal, non-commercial use.
All marks featured on this website (registered trademarks such as logos and commercial descriptions) are property of Dexdyne Limited or of third parties and may not be used, permanently downloaded, copied or distributed without previous written permission.
4. Use of “Cookies”
5. Exclusion of liability
The use of this website does not establish a contractual relationship. This website is to be used at one’s own risk. We expressly disclaim all liability for any damage, including consequential damage that may arise from accessing the website. This applies in particular to damage involving viruses affecting computers or data processing systems, or damage arising from confidence in the reliability of information found on this website, linked websites or third-party information that can be accessed via this website.
6. Google Analytics
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the previous link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Dexdyne Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Oakley House, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1US. Our company registration number is 2635696. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.